Resident FAQs

Answers to your frequently asked questions

  • When is rent due?

    Your rent payment is due on the first of each month.

  • How can I pay my rent?

    You can pay rent online through our software portal, or you can mail it in or drop off your check or money order off at our office during business hours.
  • Do you accept Cash?

    Sorry, we do not accept cash. However, you can obtain a cashier's check or money order and submit that for payment.
  • When do I get my security deposit back?

    You will receive your security deposit reconciliation per the California law within 21 days of PURE Property Management receiving the keys. If there is any damage found that was your responsibility, the security deposit will be deducted by that amount to cover the expenses to repair the home.
  • If I decide to move out, what do I do?

    Per California law your request to terminate your residency we must receive a written notice with signatures of all adults living at the property. We will send you an acceptance of your termination and we will send you a move-out package that will help you prepare for the move. Please take the time to review it carefully so you will have a smooth move out process.
  • Can I be at the move-out inspection?

    Yes, by all means you are welcome to be present for the move-out inspection.
  • How do I get a mailbox key?

    You will receive your keys at the time of move-in.
  • How do I get a pool key?

    All HOA pools keys will be made available to you at the time of move-in.
  • I’m already moved into my home but want to get a pet, what do I need to do?

    Please before obtaining a pet contact your property manager. We will discuss with you the details regarding the pet and then present those details to the owner. If approved, your next step will be to complete an application for your pet and submit it to your property manager. After obtaining all the information we will collect an additional Security Deposit and finalize the details.
  • What happens if I can't take care of my yard?

    Not a problem, we can assist you in obtaining a lawn care professional. You also may also hire someone, at your expense, to maintain the yard for you.
  • What is an emergency?

    Emergencies are defined as: fire, flood, major roof leaks, air conditioning or heating breakdown, sewer line backup, electrical outage endangering life, interior or exterior water/sewer line breaks and the smell of gas odor. If you smell gas odor, immediately evacuate the house and contact PG&E. Call 911 for emergencies causing immediate danger such as fire. Please review the Resident Handbook for more information.