We offer a full range of property management services tailored to investors. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, duplexes, fourplexes and small apartments communities throughout the Sacramento region.
Some of the many benefits of trusting PURE Property Management with your Cameron Park Property Management needs are detailed below.
This is how we can assist you with your investment needs:
- Automated Rent Collections & Payments, you receive your funds by the 10th of the month
- Automated Record Delivery of all invoices, bills & work orders, you see everything
- The industries most Aggressive Marketing Techniques
- Screening services provided by National Tenant Network, the leader in resident screening
- 45-50 page automated Annual Inspections of the property following all RHIP Guidelines
- Average residency of our residents is over 32 months
For more information about Cameron Park's Premier Property Management Company, please fill out the form .
How Can We Help You?
WHAT MAKES PURE Cameron Park PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PROPERTY MANAGERS
experience [over 20 years]
The biggest decision in choosing a Property Manager is: what are they going to do for me and how are they going to protect my investment? With over 20 years of real estate experience and assisting over 1,200 investors with their portfolios we are in a very good position to assist you with yours. The one major thing you will hear from PURE Property Management is "we are going to tell you what you need to know, not what you want to hear." We represent you as your agent and we will look out for your best interest. This is a long term relationship and we want you to be every bit as successful as we are in making your investment profitable.
We are always learning! We attend local, State and National events to obtain the latest and greatest information which we can then apply to your investment. Book smart is good but so is actual hands-on day-to-day experience. We have seen things from major break-ins, to homes which needed to be stripped to the studs and rebuilt. At the same time in those 20 plus years we have had numerous quality residents. We have learned what to look for and how to obtain the best resident possible. You pay PURE Property Management no more than you do other managers in the Sacramento region, but you will get a lot more experience, and that means more protection for you and your investment.
PURE Property Management is associated with National Tenant Network, a Nationwide Background and Screening Specialists. Not many Sacramento Property Managers can say this plus it is a big benefit to you. Most property managers get their credit reports off the Internet - that's pretty standard. But very few of them do a full blown Nationwide Background Check and Eviction Report. These are critical in obtaining and verifying the best possible resident for your investment. Few property managers have a system to obtain these types of reports, a benefit to PURE and a bonus for you. The right resident for your investment.
We obtain the right resident for the right property. Sometimes we need to ask for a larger security deposit due to a credit issue we know about the issue and can work with the tenant in advance of signing a lease. People make mistakes and many of them are trying to correct them. Those are the residents we are looking for, proactive responsible residents.
If the resident leaves owing money, we will go after the resident with every possible means available to us. Many residents try to get the manager to apply the security deposit to cover the last month’s rent. We will not do this, their lease states that is not allowed and we go by the lease. This could become an issue, and most property managers have no way to stop it. PURE does! We employ legal means when necessary. This is powerful; we can affect their credit and their ability to rent another property.
Other managers do have this power but it takes time and many just give up when residents move out owing you money. If we can’t collect it, you don’t get it.
PURE Property Management has earned numerous designations and accreditations from the Real Estate and Property Management Industries. Many property managers see their property management business as a sideline to doing Real Estate Sales, which is fine. We see it as a real estate profession and have used our time to get the education, training, legal expertise and the working knowledge to perform the management of your investment correctly. Only one person will suffer with a Property Manager who has little to no education, understanding of the law or basis training, you.
- We have earned our Residential Management Professionals (RMP) Designation. This designation usually takes 3 to 4 years of study and hard work (there are less than 200 in the country).
- We have earned our Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation. This designation will take over 3 years of study and experience to obtain (Less than 5% of all Realtors in the country have this designation).
- We are also Graduates of the Realtor Institute. Again numerous years of study and experience is needed to be a graduate of the Institute.
- We pride ourselves on our level of education and knowledge of the industry. Our education and expertise places PURE Property Management in the top 1% of all Property Managers nationwide.
- The principles of PURE Property Management also own many rental properties throughout the state, making the company sensitive to the issues investors are concerned about.
Most local property managers do not attend the Local Multiple Listing meetings due to the fact it is time consuming, expensive to be a member and a bit of a hassle from time to time. Over 6,000 area agents are at some time looking for a rental property for their client. The Cameron Park Multiple Listing Service does not provide a list of rentals so these agents turn to and rely on us.
Here is how this helps PURE lease your house:
- Area real estate agents know PURE Property Management and look to them for assistance.
- We pay a referral fee to our fellow Realtors. Cooperating with area agents is very productive.
- We also receive resident referrals every day from other agents because we are out there shaking hands and networking.
- Most property managers don’t even let area agents show their listings. We are one of the few Property Managers who will allow Realtors to assist in leasing your investment.
It’s one thing to say, “We manage rental property.” There are a lot of property managers who will say that. It’s quite another to have an organization with the above list of accreditations looking out for your investment. This is what you get with PURE Property Management. Sure you can have it done for less but remember it’s your investment why not get what you pay for!
There are many other things that make PURE Property Management different from other property management organizations; time and space prohibit a complete list. But remember we are striving for Excellence in Property Management through Integrity in Service.
what’s right for you?
PURE Property Management VS The Competition
- PURE Property Management has been providing Property Management services to the greater Cameron Park region for nearly 25 years. Our knowledge is unparalleled, we even teach our Property Management companies how to run their operations.
- We specialize in residential single-family homes, duplex, four unit builds and smaller apartment communities. We do not dabble in commercial management. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do-investments just like yours.
- PURE Property Management will minimize your rent loss by getting your investment to re-rent faster than anyone else. As soon as we receive a notice to vacate, we begin marketing your investment. Nearly 25% of our available properties do not make the market due to our pre-marketing strategies. Many management companies wait, costing you money.
- PURE Property Management guarantees our service and our residents. We guarantee our resident and their payment of rent for the full term of the lease, not just half the lease or the first 90-days. If the resident vacates at ANY time during their residency for ANY reason, we will re-lease the property to no charge to you.
- We are the go-to source for all things Property Management needed by the Cameron Park Association of Realtors. We even teach other Property Management companies the ropes in starting and operating a property management company.
- We are actively involved nationally, state-wide, and most importantly locally in all the laws and regulations concerning property management. Other Property Management contact us when they have questions on laws and regulations.
- All of our investors have direct access to their property manager and even Bob Thomas, the Broker of PURE Property Management Sacramento Office. No passing you off to someone else. We can all answer any and all of your questions.
- If you have an internet connection, you have 100% access to all of your information at any time. By being a completely computerized and cloud-based company, it gives you the access you need for your investment. We even deposit your monthly funds into your designated bank account.
- PURE Property Management loves California, and we are protective of the environment. All our leases and lease documents are electronic and even electronically signed by our residents. These documents are available for you to view at your convenience through your investor's portal.
- After each and every service call to your investment, we survey the residents on their satisfaction of the service call. Our average score is over 4.5 on a 5.0 scale on every call.
- PURE Property Management provides you with annual inspection reports with photos and comments. The average report is over 30 pages long versus the two-page report most property managers provide.
- Anyone can collect rent and pay bills and service the investment. At PURE Property Management, we understand all the risks associated with investment real estate and how to manage those risks to keep you, the investor, out of harm’s way.
- By experiencing on-going education and keeping pace with all the regulation and laws, places PURE Property Management ahead of everyone else.
What value does PURE Property Management provide that is not paid for?
Let’s say you have a legal question and you wish to speak with a general partner or even just the senior partner of a law firm. How easy do you think that will be? Well, with PURE Property Management you can speak with the broker of the office anytime you wish. A simple phone call or email, even a text, will get you a response within an hour.
Anyone can collect rent and pay bills; we all do that each and every day. But by consistently providing timely maintenance on service calls and staying abreast of the ever-changing landscape of the regulations, that is a risk that should be left to a professional property management company who focuses and specializes in residential property management. Preserving the integrity of the investment along with protecting you, the landlord, is what we specialize in.
One of the costliest expenses you have with your investment is resident turnover and vacancy can be caused by residents not renewing. PURE property Management has processes in place to care for the resident as well as the property. How many other property management companies provide HVAC filters to the resident to keep their utility cost down and to preserve the integrity of your heating and cooling system? Who else requires the resident to perform task upon their move out, which will allow for the fastest turn around of residents in the industry?
Processes, procedures, systems, communication, and cooperation: all things performed behind the scenes to make your experience with PURE Property Management is an enjoyable and profitable one.
self management vs. professional
Are you ready to self-manage your investment…?
If you have the time, and understand all the laws, regulations, registrations, required inspections and rent control laws, you can certainly save time managing the property yourself. Please be aware, you don’t know what you don’t know. Residents in California have more rights than landlords.
PURE Property Management has the privilege of managing properties that real estate professionals own. They know they cannot keep up with the ever-changing landscape of local and statewide regulations and law changes. That is why they trust their investments with PURE Property Management. We hope you will too.
Rental Licensing and Inspection Requirements
Throughout the greater Sacramento region there are numerous Licensing and Registration of Rental Property requirements. Nearly every municipalities, and even Sacramento County, has some sort of rental licensing requirement/registration which involves an application, paying a rental license fee and/or Rental Inspection service fee. In addition to this, each of the municipalities inspect your property for Health and safety compliance.
The inspection fees, when performed by the Municipality, can range from $225 to $321 per inspection. Fortunately, PURE Property Management is Certified by both the City and County of Sacramento (along with other cities) to perform the inspection on their behalf at a greatly reduced fee. We even assist with the preliminary inspections to make sure everything is good from the very beginning.
Cameron Park AREA INFORMATION
Cameron Park is a warm community of more than 15,000 residents located in El Dorado County, California, approximately 30 miles east of Sacramento and 70 miles west of South Lake Tahoe. Larry Cameron originally established this area in the 1950s as a 150-acre cattle ranch. Today Cameron Park a rural mix of large ranches, residential and business property. The Parks Department acquires, improves, preserves and maintains land and water resources suitable for public use as parks, open spaces, green belts, landscape buffers, forests, and groves, wet lands, lakes, ponds, streams, and the like, for the visual and recreational enjoyment of Cameron Park residents and visitors to their community. The Cameron Park Community Services District offers residents of Cameron Park and surrounding areas recreational, sports, health and fitness, and educational activities and special events for all ages.